Following the success of our Valentine’s Raffle, we are back by popular demand with our Big Easter Raffle. Buy a ticket for our Big Easter Raffle at £2 each to be in with a chance of winning one of these wonderful prizes.
All proceeds will go directly to helping us to continue to provide our nursing services free of charge to those living with a life limiting illness, and holistic support to their families.
- 5 x afternoon tea packages delivered to your door on Saturday 3 April 2021*
- 5 traditional, homemade Easter Simnel cakes
- Large chocolate cake – topped with truffles and Easter eggs
- Hamper filled with Easter eggs and other chocolate goodies
- 3 x origami chickens filled with mini eggs
- basket of veg and joint of meat for a meal for four (kindly donated by Vegetable Matters Farm Shop and Cafe and Fresh Meat Matters Butcher’s shop, Chipping Campden)
- Easter eggs galore (kindly supplied by One Stop Convenience Store
- Lots more, including our cute and cuddly soft toy lambs!
Your order no is your ticket number, so please keep the email receipt you’ll receive after you’ve purchased your ticket/s.
The draw will be made on Thursday 1st April, by an automated number result generator, using your order number, multiplied by the amount of tickets purchased. The winner will be notified by email on Friday 2 April. If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a business who would like to donate a prize for our raffle, we’d love to hear from you. Please give us a call on 01386 840505.
*If you live within 10 miles of Chipping Campden. Otherwise, it will be available to collect from Jecca’s House, Aston Road, Chipping Campden.
Other prizes will need to be collected from Jecca’s House, Aston Road, Chipping Campden.