If you would like to join our skilled team of bank of nurses or would like contracted hours, we are now recruiting. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an expert Ebayer? We are looking for a volunteer to help us create a Campden Home Nursing on-line Ebay shop to help generate income for the charity. You will need to be able to know how to upload photos and descriptions, set prices and be willing to make trips to the post office to send items to customers. You’ll be working with our Shop Manager, but most of the work can be done from home or, if you prefer the hot desk in our office. If you can spare a few hours of your time every week, would like to meet new people and are interested in helping your local charity, please download an application form here and return it to Helen Makaritis, General Manager, Jecca’s House, Aston Road, Chipping Campden, GL55 6HR. If you have any question, please call us on: 01386 840505.
We are often looking for volunteers to work in our charity shop at Lower High Street, to help to sort donated items, serve customers and answer general enquiries from the public. If you’d like to meet new people, learn new skills and join our team of friendly volunteers, we’d love to hear from you. Please download an application form here and return it to Helen Makaritis, General Manager, Jecca’s House, Aston Road, Chipping Campden, GL55 6HR. If you have any questions, please call us on telephone: 01386 840505.
Campden Home Nursing offers a Bereavement Counselling Service to patients, their families, and friends. Our counsellors aim to provide support for those experiencing difficult emotions associated with having a life limiting illness, to those people caring for them, and to bereaved relatives of our patients. At Jecca’s House, we provide a safe, confidential place to talk, and concerns will be heard in a non-judgemental, caring and respectful way.
We are currently seeking to recruit volunteer Bereavement Counsellors. We would welcome applications from trainees or fully qualified counsellors who could commit to two hours per week or more and work with clients aged 15 and above. In-house supervision is provided, and travel expenses can be reimbursed. To apply, please email: email@example.com.
Jecca’s House, Campden Home Nursing www.campdenhomenursing.org
· To work 3.5 hours per week (seeing 3 clients) over one morning or afternoon from June.
· Must have a counselling qualification to diploma or degree level with at least 100 hours experience and be a registered member of BACP.
· An advantage to have experience of working with bereaved adults and young people.
· A distinct advantage to have experience of working with clients, and their families, receiving palliative care.
· Opportunity to join the counselling team’s monthly peer supervision group.
· £15.50 – £17.50 per hour dependent on experience.
· Current C.V. and application letter indicating relevant knowledge and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 12th May.
For nursing enquiries please contact our Nurse Co-ordinator on: 07780 660141.
For all general enquries please call: 01386 840505 or 01386 576259 for Bereavement Counselling Services. You can also email: email@example.com.